In order to contact me, whether for questions, specific advice or general information, please send me an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not abuse it. It is a way of communication that we can use to discuss various themes, which is why respect is essential.
As far as hosting is concerned, this blog is kept active thanks to OVH.
General terms and conditions of use
As far as the rules of use are concerned, we’re going to go back to what’s classic:
- The personal data on this site are strictly confidential and cannot be used by a third party.
- Anyone visiting the blog is considered to be informed of these rules of use and must comply with them.
- The reproduction of the content on this site is not authorized, unless authorized by the author, to request by e-mail.
- The information contained on this site is not free of errors and may prove to be inaccurate. The site cannot be held responsible.
Entrepreneursfantasy collects data such as e-mail address, last name, first name, telephone, address and ip address. These informations are recorded when purchasing or downloading documents.
These informations are then used according to the next points:
- Sending e-mails about promotions, new articles and other classic
- Newsletter messages.
Invoice preparation for purchases.
- Gathering information about user behaviour.
By entering your e-mail address you agree to the sending of e-mails for marketing and communication purposes between the site team and yourself. These data are kept for 3 years.
Billing data are stored for 5 years.
The data are recorded and secured via our partner Mailchimp. The security and archiving part is therefore directly attributable to this service.
As a statistical tool we use Google Analytics which requires its users to display a standard message. This message is displayed below in quotation marks:
To remove your data from our database please send us an e-mail to email@example.com with the title “customer data management”. Any requests not bearing this title will not be processed for organizational reasons.
The legal withdrawal period for content sold online, including PDFs, videos and other audio-visual documents, is not applied as soon as the document has been downloaded.
For any refund request, please provide proof of your attempt to apply the advice given. Without proof of the failure of these applications recommended by the training and other documents sold here, we will not access your refund request.
The refund request period is 30 days from the date of purchase of the product.